There is an upcoming event about Autoimmunity News for 2018. Hundreds of people around the world suffer from autoimmune diseases, migraine headaches, gastro reflux disease, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, autoimmune arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, scleroderma, dermatomyosistis and other chronic inflammatory, degenerative and autoimmune conditions.
Autoimmune disease can affect any tissue or any organ. In fact, it can affect your whole body. There is physical and emotional pain like depression and anxiety too. Also, there might be obesity problems associated to the chronic systemic inflammation.
Some people might feel frustrated when no solution is offered and sometimes the treatment comes with many undesirable side effects. Keep reading to learn more about the root problems why autoimmunity develops and how to overcome this condition.
- What is the Autoimmune Summit?
- When is the Autoimmune Summit?
- How to attend the Autoimmune Summit?
- Autoimmune Summit bonus gifts.
- What are the main issues related to autoimmunity?
- Why to attend the Autoimmune Summit?
- My final opinion.
What is the Autoimmune Summit?
The Autoimmune Revolution Summit is an online event where experts from all over the world are going to be talking about autoimmune diseases. Many issues will be covered at the summit such as:
- What lab tests should be made to be able to identify hidden autoimmune diseases.
- What are the main triggers of autoimmune pain and how to overcome them.
- Learn to identify the cause of inflammation
- Find out if parasites are adding to your problem
- How can you predict autoimmune diseases many years before the illness develops.
- What foods reduce inflammation
- Essential oil options to reduce pain and inflammation
- And more…
When is the Autoimmune Summit?
The Autoimmune Revolution Summit is free online from November 5-11, 2018. You can always buy the talks before the event starts in case you want to listen to the talks ahead of time at your own pace and as much as you like. There are always special offers before and during the event. After the summit is over, you can still buy the talks but, the price goes up a little.
The Summit begins on November 5th at 10 am US Eastern Time and, each day, new free presentations will be available from 10 am US Eastern Time until the next day at 9:59 am US Eastern Time.
How to attend the Autoimmune Summit?
To attend the Autoimmune Summit, you just need to register for free using your email address, not credit card required. You can watch the event from any computer or mobile device that supports video.
Autoimmune Summit bonus gifts.
When you register for free, you get instant access to some gifts and bonus material such as video early talks, audios, eBooks and eGuides.
- Inexpensive Ways to Reduce Autoimmune Pain and Inflammation video talk.
- Ways to reduce the risk of developing a chronic infection
- Improving immune function in the oral cavity
- Most important vitamin your immune system needs
- Obtaining Inner Peace to Tame Autoimmunity
- Realistic strategies to cope with day-to-day stress
- Social engagement to overcome autoimmunity
- Change your relationship with time to create abundant energy
- The Autoimmune Matrix eBook
- Learn steps that will help you overcome autoimmune disease
- Audio Download: Role of Genetics in Autoimmune Disease
- Control your genes to overcome autoimmunity
- Why your DNA does not doom you to disease
- Lifestyle and supplement factors to improve gene function
- 22 Ways to Cancer-Proof Your Life eReport
- Learn the steps to minimize your cancer risk
- Mama Z’s Recipe Makeover eGuide
- Learn how to beat autoimmunity with healthy food choices.
- Focus On: Autoimmune eBook
What are the main issues related to autoimmunity?
Autoimmune disease such as Graves,’ Hashimoto’s, lupus, type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, MS, gluten-related disorders, IBS, psoriasis, Addison’s and others, make a great impact in a person´s life, in fact, the lifespan is shortened by a decade when compared to people without autoimmunity issues. Autoimmune disease highly affects the quality of life.
The current medical treatment for autoimmune diseases is to prescribe immune-suppressing drugs but, sometimes it is even dangerous because it has so many side effects and, the risk/benefit makes doctors take the tough decisions. However, despite the guidelines’ treatment, sometimes pain is still a problem and even the risk of cancer and early death increases with some drugs.
Why to attend the Autoimmune Summit?
During the summit you will learn about the root of chronic pain and autoimmune disease and you will learn what healthy lifestyle changes you should be doing for your recovery, such as the importance of nutrients for your healing and how diet influences inflammation in your body.
You will learn to take back your health and to break the pain cycle by treating the root cause of your pain and not just the symptoms. You will find out how to prevent and even reverse autoimmune diseases to achieve a happier and longer life.
The connection between autoimmune diseases, diet and lifestyle choices makes all the difference when dealing with chronic pain and inflammation. There are healthy diets and good behavior changes that you can start making today to radically improve your health.
There will be the world’s leading health experts: doctors, pediatricians, cardiologists, pharmacists, nutritionists, chiropractors, dieticians and many more, on topics like:
- Hashimoto’s hypothyroid
- Hormone dysfunction
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Mold toxicity
- Environmental illnesses
- And more!
My final opinion.
The Autoimmune Summit is definitely a life saving event that will help save many lives from chronic inflammation and autoimmunity. You will learn to overcome the struggles of living with an autoimmune disease.
It is very important that you learn to treat the root cause of your pain and not just the symptoms to be able to conquer chronic pain and autoimmune conditions.
If you have any comments, please leave them below.
Dr. Verónica Giannoni