There is an upcoming event about Fix for Female Hormones news for 2018. Experts from all over the world will be talking about the main female hormone issues that some women might go through at some point in their lives. Do you feel tired most of the time? Have you gained weight in the past few years and you don´t really know why because you don´t even eat that much? Do you feel cranky frequently? Many women around the world are struggling with these symptoms too, you are not alone.
Keep reading to know more about the Fix for Female Hormones Summit and receive all the education and tools to recover you health and live a healthier and happier life.
- What is the Fix for Female Hormones Summit?
- When is the Fix for Female Hormones Summit?
- How to attend the Fix for Female Hormones Summit?
- Fix for Female Hormones Summit bonus gifts
- What are the main issues related to female hormones?
- Why to attend the Fix for Female Hormones Summit?
- My final opinion
What is the Fix for Female Hormones Summit?
The Fix for Female Hormones Summit is an online event where experts will be talking about the main causes of female hormones issues like thyroid disorders, endometriosis, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), fibromyalgia, autoimmune diseases, why some women are struggling so much to lose weight, why are women feeling so tired, and much more.
When is the Fix for Female Hormones Summit?
The Fix for Female Hormones Summit will be free online from October 1-7, 2018. All you need to register for free is your email and once you are registered you will get instant access to some bonus gifts that you can download into your computer.
You can get early access to the summit by buying the videos and transcripts in case you want to watch them earlier at your own pace before the summit is online for everyone else and, they will be yours to keep going over them over and over again as much as you need.
How to attend the Fix for Female Hormones Summit?
To attend the Fix for Female Hormones Summit all you need to do is register for free with you email. If you would like to register now, just click on the link below.
Fix for Female Hormones Summit bonus gifts
When you register for free to the event, you´ll receive instant access to some bonus gifts such as videos early talks, transcripts, eBooks and eGuides. I bring you a list of what these gifts are about here:
- Healing Rosie Lab Tracker with Optimal Values eChart
- This guide helps you discover what lab tests you should run to help guide your health journey
- ABCs of AIP eGuide
- Learn about the Autoimmune Protocol and how this specialized version of the Paleo diet can help you improve your symptoms of autoimmunity
- The Most Powerful Vitamin to Kill Viruses eGuide
- Learn how to eliminate the threat of viruses and degenerative diseases associated with inflammation
- Autoimmune Secrets eBundle
- Watch interviews and transcripts from doctors, scientists and survivors of thyroid disease, lupus, autoimmune disease, Lyme, Alzheimer’s, dementia and more health issues.
- Quick Start Turmeric eBook: For Mind, Body & Spirit
What will you learn at the Fix for Female Hormones?
There are many topics that will be covered at the Fix for Female Hormones Summit. Some of them are:
- Why EBV Is Making You Exhausted
- Spice Hacks for Hormones, Metabolism and Energy
- How Being Overwhelmed Affects Your Hormones
- The Anti-Anxiety Diet
- How to Thrive with Endometriosis
- Flabby, Foggy and Fatigued? Check Your Thyroid!
- Top Hacks for Weight Loss
- How the Keto Diet is Different for Women
- Eradicate Causes of Chronic Fatigue and Weight Gain
- Identifying the Causes and Cure for Autoimmunity
- How to Heal Fatigue and Autoimmune Disease
- The Gut-Hormone Connection
- The Microbiome-Fatigue Connection
- Chronic Infection and Mapping Out Your Protocol
- Get Your Energy Back with Quicksilver
- Are Your Breast Implants Making You Sick?
- Change Your Stressful Relationship with Yourself
- Amino Acid Supplements to Manage Stress and Anxiety
- Healing from Stress-Induced Hormone Imbalance
- Reduce Stress: Transform Your Relationships with Men
- Creating a Healthy Lifestyle to Correct PCOS
- Optimize the 7 Key Areas to Reclaim Your Health
- Using Stem Cell Therapy to Heal
- Rebounding After Debilitating Fatigue and Mysterious Weight Gain
- How to Heal from High Stress and Hormone Imbalance
- How to Become Your Best Health Advocate
Why to attend the Fix for Female Hormones Summit?
Do you feel fatigued, flabby or foggy? There are too many women in the world going through a health crisis feeling exhausted, struggling with obesity or overweight, not being able to lose weight, or if they lose the weight, they gain it all back and even more quickly.
Many women are struggling with fibromyalgia, thyroid disease, endometriosis, polycystic ovary, autoimmune disease and more. Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed, overworked and exhausted, with a fear that there must be something wrong even though your lab tests results are normal?
The Summit will help you answer all these questions and more:
- Are your labs normal but you don´t feel normal?
- Do you feel always exhausted even though you get enough sleep?
- Have you had trouble getting pregnant and having children?
- Do you feel foggy in your mind?
- Is your body chubby even though you don´t eat that much?
- Do you get cranky and grumpy usually?
Remember that you don´t have to go through this alone, you can join the summit and find out the answers to all these questions, lose weight, clear your mind and recover your energy and your health to be the active successful woman you want to be.
My final opinion
I think that the Fix For Females Hormones Summit is a great place to find out all the tips and practical strategies to learn how to balance you hormones and, heal from what is keeping you from that healthy and energetic successful woman you deserve to be.
This Summit is a great way to learn how to recover your energy, get your brain focused, overcome health issues and live a healthier and happier life.
If you would like to attend to the Fix for Female Hormones Summit, just click on the link below.
If you have any questions or comments, please, leave them in the section below. Remember that, this website is for educational purposes only, for private questions about your health, please contact your physician.
Dr. Verónica Giannoni