There is an upcoming event about Pregnancy and Motherhood news for 2018. During pregnancy and motherhood people usually focus on the baby´s health but, it is very important to focus on the mother´s health as well because a healthier and happier mother will have a healthier and happier baby.
Find out up to date information about the main health issues that you might be going through being pregnant or being a younger or older mother. Learn how to make healthy choices in preconception, pregnancy, postpartum and motherhood. Did you know that 1 out of 7 women suffer from postnatal depression and that, 1 out of 3 moms are suffering from a prolapse? Also, 3 out of 4 women have a birth-related pelvic injury later in life and, more than 90% of women don´t start taking vitamins 3 months before preconception.
Keep reading to find the answer to all this health issues and to know more about all the health topics that will be covered at the Pregnancy and Motherhood Summit for 2018.
- What is the Pregnancy and Motherhood Summit?
- When is the Pregnancy and Motherhood Summit?
- How to attend the Pregnancy and Motherhood Summit?
- Pregnancy and Motherhood Summit bonus gifts
- What are the Pregnancy and Motherhood main issues?
- Why to attend the Pregnancy and Motherhood Summit?
- My final opinion
What is the Pregnancy and Motherhood Summit?
The Pregnancy and Motherhood Summit is an online event where you will find up to date information about preconception, pregnancy, postpartum and all the way through a lifetime of motherhood for younger mothers as well as for older mothers.
When is the Pregnancy and Motherhood Summit?
The Pregnancy and Motherhood Summit will be free online from September 10-16, 2018. The registration is free online with your email and the event starts everyday on those days at 10 am Eastern time. You will also receive some bonus gifts when you register for free.
There is an option of buying the video talks and transcripts previous to the event, just in case you would like to get a head start to know what the talks are going to be about. The benefits of this is that, you can listen to all the experts´ talks at your own pace whenever you have the time and, it would be yours to keep so that, whenever you want to go back and listen to them again, you can do it as much as you like.
How to attend the Pregnancy and Motherhood Summit?
Pregnancy and Motherhood Summit bonus gifts
When you sign in for free to the Pregnancy and Motherhood Summit, you get instant access to some free gifts such as early video event talks or transcripts if you prefer reading, eBooks and eGuides. Here is a review of what those bonus gifts are going to be:
- The Older Mother and Transition to Menopause
- Special issues for older mothers
- Common health issues for older mothers
- From Motherhood to menopause
- Immune Health in Pregnancy and Motherhood
- How to optimize immune health
- Pregnancy, postnatal hormones and immunity
- Diet and lifestyle strategies for autoimmune issues
- Strength Training in Pregnancy and Motherhood
- Prenatal and postnatal exercises to build strength
- Accepting your new body and activity levels
- Why is there pressure to get your body back?
- Pelvic Floor Exercise eGuide
- 1-2-3s of the Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) eGuide
- Quick Start Guide Turmeric
What will you learn at the Pregnancy and Motherhood Summit?
Attending to the Pregnancy and Motherhood Summit you will learn to be healthier and happier. You will learn about many issues, I´ll give you a list of some of the topics that are going to be talked about at the event.
- How to prepare for all phases of motherhood.
- How to overcome depression, anxiety and stress in your life.
- What´s new on strength exercises during pregnancy, postpartum and motherhood.
- How to accept your own body at all ages.
- Natural remedies for the most common pregnancy complaints.
- How to stay strong, toned and active with a prolapse.
- What are the main pelvic floor problems in pregnancy and motherhood.
- What are the vitamins and minerals that you should take during pregnancy and motherhood.
- Hormone health in motherhood.
- What you should know about sex after baby.
- Sleep solutions for mother and child.
- Learn solutions for back and pelvic pain.
- Find out more about nutrition for maternal mental health.
- Managing emotional stress.
- Immune health in pregnancy and motherhood
- How to be the healthiest you
- And much more…
Why to attend the Pregnancy and Motherhood Summit?
Many of the best specialists in pregnancy and motherhood are brought together from all over the world to give you real experts´ advice about health realted issues on this important topic. They will give you expert´s advice about how to be the healthiest mother you can be, how to recover from postpartum injuries and how to recover and prevent health problems in your life.
You must know that, 3 out of 4 women will have health problems related to giving birth because of pelvic injuries such as: incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, painful sex or back pain. Learning how to deal with all these health issues will make you stronger and wiser to recover your health and be the best mom you can be for your child.
You might be struggling with health issues at this time in your life. Are you trying to overcome depression, anxiety or stress and you don´t know how to do it? Sometimes, you might feel that you have lost your strength and that, you feel week all the time. Maybe, you have noticed how your body has changed and it´s really difficult to accept those changes at all ages. Do you have pelvic issues and don´t know how to deal with it? Has anyone ever explained to you what are the pelvic floor muscles and how they are related to bladder and bowel control problems after giving birth and later in life?
Maybe you have been told that all these symptoms are “normal” but nobody has really given you the tools to overcome them. To find answers to all those health issues is the reason why you should attend to the Pregnancy and Motherhood Summit. You will find the education and tools you need to overcome your health problems.
My final opinion
I think that the Pregnancy and Motherhood Summit will be a great place to find the education and tools you need for a healthy and happy preconception, pregnancy, postpartum and motherhood life. It´s a great place to learn about nutrition, pelvic health, gut health, hormones, fitness and mental health.
If you would like to attend the Pregnancy and Motherhood Summit, just click below,
Remember that you can always buy the expert talks even after the summit is over. You will get the expert audios and videos with their transcripts plus guides and e-books from the speakers.
There is another summit about irritable bowel syndrome and small intestine bacterial overgrowth, if you would like to know more about the IBS and SIBO summit just click here.
Also, the Fix for Female Hormones Summit is very useful information, you can click here to know more about it.
If you have gained weight and need a healthy diet program to lose those extra pounds, read my review about the Mayo Clinic Diet which is a healthy diet program to reach your healthy weight.
If you have any questions or comments, please, leave them in the section below.
Dr. Verónica Giannoni.